Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Update on Blu Ray Project








5 comments:

  1. Looks like your best assignment this semester.. you keep improving.. I like the design and concept..
    THIS IS KOTZIN, RYAN
    I cant figure out how to commet as me lol it wont let me

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a stroke around the bat of each tray. i suggest taking that out or making it more prominent. remember we discussed a soft shadow to make it feel like the bat is floating a bit? not sure if the big thick stoke around the disc works just yet either. it unifies the layout, but perhaps i need to see what the discs look like inside of there to get a sense of how that will turn out. i do recall you stating that the discs will have artwork as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the photo you chose for theses are perfect! nice concept! I'd like to see some design on the discs themselves though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, nice graphics, they look like already branded DVDs. Great job, the package looks awesome, the shape reminds me of a belt buckle for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice designs Shant. Only suggestion I have is to maybe round your titles on the DVD, since everything else is rounded as well.

    ReplyDelete