#4 is probably the most unique looking bottle and reads as a moisturizer. It also has a more friendly and feminine quality to it because of its curved shape. As for the logo, I like where your going with the 3 droplets on top of each other.
The drop logo concept is cool; the third sketch is the one that goes with your logo and is a more creative and interesting shape. The cap could be switched for the last sketch cap design (the pointy one). Good job on the sketches.
i like the droplet looking bottle design with the pump. i think it could work with the droplet logos you've come up with. also, its pretty practical as well.
I like the idea of the container looking like a drop. I don't know I was thinking maybe adding a handle to it since it's a shower gel. It can be easier to grab and grip the bottle. Maybe the container can have a texture feel like a water ripple not sure if it will work just a suggestion. And logo's the three drops concept is pretty interesting
#4 is probably the most unique looking bottle and reads as a moisturizer. It also has a more friendly and feminine quality to it because of its curved shape. As for the logo, I like where your going with the 3 droplets on top of each other.
ReplyDeleteThe drop logo concept is cool; the third sketch is the one that goes with your logo and is a more creative and interesting shape. The cap could be switched for the last sketch cap design (the pointy one). Good job on the sketches.
ReplyDeletei like the droplet looking bottle design with the pump. i think it could work with the droplet logos you've come up with. also, its pretty practical as well.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of the container looking like a drop. I don't know I was thinking maybe adding a handle to it since it's a shower gel. It can be easier to grab and grip the bottle. Maybe the container can have a texture feel like a water ripple not sure if it will work just a suggestion. And logo's the three drops concept is pretty interesting
ReplyDelete