I like your last idea. I feel production wise, this particular idea would be the most successful. Thinking about storing a mesh bag in my cabinet is just not practical in my opinion. Your plastic biodegradable box i feel would work best and give you a little more creative freedom with your design.
great ideas! love the structure concepts you came up with! If anything you would want to go with the last panel if you have some production issues. But if you can make a bag with some sort of fabric then that would be most appealing. As far as graphics, the layout for the first panel with the picture of the herb really communicates well that its tea as well as the package itself. Overall great structures! keep it up!
i like the idea of the tin can and having it loose. final product could look great in that kind of packaging. I think consumers would like the idea of having it like that instead of throwin a bag into a cup of hot water.
The structures you chose for your product are very appealing and I think it will definitely stand out on the shelf since many tea brands rely on the rectangular box structure. Looking forward on seeing the finished product!
I like your idea for your first sketch. Your idea for the reusable mesh is very unique and will be stand out next to the other tea brands. Putting the nutrition label and the bar code on the tag is also a good idea that breaks away from the normal package that puts those labels on the package itself.
I like the "tin" idea to reuse. The last one is good, I like the shape. What kind f material?
ReplyDeleteI like your last idea. I feel production wise, this particular idea would be the most successful. Thinking about storing a mesh bag in my cabinet is just not practical in my opinion. Your plastic biodegradable box i feel would work best and give you a little more creative freedom with your design.
ReplyDeletegreat ideas! love the structure concepts you came up with! If anything you would want to go with the last panel if you have some production issues. But if you can make a bag with some sort of fabric then that would be most appealing. As far as graphics, the layout for the first panel with the picture of the herb really communicates well that its tea as well as the package itself. Overall great structures! keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea of using reusable tea bag!
ReplyDeletei like the idea of the tin can and having it loose. final product could look great in that kind of packaging. I think consumers would like the idea of having it like that instead of throwin a bag into a cup of hot water.
ReplyDeleteThe structures you chose for your product are very appealing and I think it will definitely stand out on the shelf since many tea brands rely on the rectangular box structure.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward on seeing the finished product!
I like the ideas you presented, i think it would stand out in terms of structure. I'm interested on how the final piece will turn out.
ReplyDeleteI like your idea for your first sketch. Your idea for the reusable mesh is very unique and will be stand out next to the other tea brands. Putting the nutrition label and the bar code on the tag is also a good idea that breaks away from the normal package that puts those labels on the package itself.
ReplyDelete